Saturday 7 August 2010

What can I do to make extra money?

What can I do to make extra money? I was thinking this about 12 months ago. I thought, "if I'm thinking this, then other people are too!" That's when I decided to start blogging about my experience.

Deciding what's the best way of making extra money for you
Everything is possible, right? But not everything will be suitable for you. Unless you are willing to change or train to learn a new skill, some of the opportunities out there might not be for you. My decision matrix below will help you decide.

Making money online or offline
Firstly you can decide whether you want to be stuck indoors behind a computer screen in your precious time, or "out there" or both. I prefer both because my businesses are international and I use the computer to connect with other people around the world.

Changing yourself to improve your chances and make more money
Of course the best people and the most successful people are flexible or coachable - willing to learn. When Donald Trump wrote his book about getting rich, he chose to write it with an expert on the subject, Robert Kiyosaki. The resulting book, "Why we want you to be rich" was an international bestseller.



Decision matrix
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| No Time  No Money        |     Lots of time No Money        |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| No Time Lots of Money  |     Lots of Money Lots of time  |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Decide which of the 4 quadrants you are in now
Which quadrant you are in now determines what you will be able to do now.

Step 2: Decide which of the 4 quadrants you would like to be in in the future.


Next post we'll talk about different strategies for each quadrant and how you can implement them to make a difference in your financial future.

In the meantime, take care.
Feel free to contact me

http://facebook.com/MarkNHopgood
01732 80 80 67
mark@hopgood.eu
07767 875 550

No comments:

Post a Comment